Society of Confident Modders
Please Log In. If you do not have an account please Register. This will give you access to many more features in the forums. If you do not want to register, you can close this window and continue browsing the forums.

Contest Entries

Go down

Contest Entries Empty Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Here we will post the Contest entries. Other than that, this topic is empty for now. After the June modding Contest, which will say when the votes has been cast, (By both judges and PMC Community) the people and their entries will be displayed and linked in the contest forum. What spot they ended up on will also be shown in the Contest forum. (First, second, third, etc.)

-Fisk


Last edited by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 pm

I was going to have the contest entries in this forum and have the winners in the original contest post in the contests as a global announcement. I can move this topic to the contest submissions forum though.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Willsr71 wrote:I was going to have the contest entries in this forum and have the winners in the original contest post in the contests as a global announcement. I can move this topic to the contest submissions forum though.
Yeah, you can do that. I will have myself busy for a while with the PMC forums! xD
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 pm

FiskFille wrote:Yeah, you can do that. I will have myself busy for a while with the PMC forums! xD
Ok. Moving now.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:Yeah, you can do that. I will have myself busy for a while with the PMC forums! xD
Ok. Moving now.
Good. Also, I have updated the ranking system, and moved some members to higher levels. You might want to take a look at the PMC post to update the website. (FiskFille - 1000 Willsr71 - 900 Gegy1000 - 40)
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 1:49 pm

FiskFille wrote:Good. Also, I have updated the ranking system, and moved some members to higher levels. You might want to take a look at the PMC post to update the website. (FiskFille - 1000 Willsr71 - 900 Gegy1000 - 40)
I can not access PMC for about 3 hours. When I can I will check it and update the site accordingly.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:Good. Also, I have updated the ranking system, and moved some members to higher levels. You might want to take a look at the PMC post to update the website. (FiskFille - 1000 Willsr71 - 900 Gegy1000 - 40)
I can not access PMC for about 3 hours. When I can I will check it and update the site accordingly.
Why? Have they banned you for some reason?
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 1:57 pm

FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.
lol Its 1 pm here. im going to be home at 3 pm. And that would explain why you are never on at night here Razz
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.
lol Its 1 pm here. im going to be home at 3 pm. And that would explain why you are never on at night here Razz
Yup! Then I'll see you around 9 pm for me then? Also, I'm only at the computer the whole night once a month, usually the first friday! Cool
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 2:03 pm

FiskFille wrote:Yup! Then I'll see you around 9 pm for me then? Also, I'm only at the computer the whole night once a month, usually the first friday! Cool
Yep. Im on all night on Fridays, so ill be on tonight.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:Yup! Then I'll see you around 9 pm for me then? Also, I'm only at the computer the whole night once a month, usually the first friday! Cool
Yep. Im on all night on Fridays, so ill be on tonight.
Great, which means, around 5 am tomorrow I will go to bed, wake up at 12 am, and then it's night in America! Which means, you will be on during daytime in Sweden! Very Happy
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:Yup! Then I'll see you around 9 pm for me then? Also, I'm only at the computer the whole night once a month, usually the first friday! Cool
Yep. Im on all night on Fridays, so ill be on tonight.
Great, which means, around 5 am tomorrow I will go to bed, wake up at 12 am, and then it's night in America! Which means, you will be on during daytime in Sweden! Very Happy
Whatever works. Have to go for now. See you then.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by soliderproductions on Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 pm

FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.

Didn't know you where from Sweden, I'm from Norway.
avatar
soliderproductions

Contest Entries JcZLVWI

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by FiskFille on Fri May 24, 2013 6:20 pm

soliderproductions wrote:
FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.

Didn't know you where from Sweden, I'm from Norway.
Well, then! Greetings from your eastern neighbor!
FiskFille
FiskFille

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 33
Points : 31
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-05-23
Location : Skövde, Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:22 pm

FiskFille wrote:Well, then! Greetings from your eastern neighbor!
Ok im on now. Im also on the chat.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by wyattbergeron1 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.
lol Its 1 pm here. im going to be home at 3 pm. And that would explain why you are never on at night here Razz
Your in elementary school? And have study hall?
wyattbergeron1
wyattbergeron1

Contest Entries JcZLVWI

Posts : 26
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Willsr71 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 pm

wyattbergeron1 wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:
FiskFille wrote:
Willsr71 wrote:No im in school right now Razz. Study hall.
LOL xD Here in Sweden it's 7 pm, so I'm going to be at the computer all night.
lol Its 1 pm here. im going to be home at 3 pm. And that would explain why you are never on at night here Razz
Your in elementary school? And have study hall?
No elementary school. Yes study hall. No necro posting. Yes Locked.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Contest Entries TdhvdUY

Posts : 44
Points : 66
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : US

View user profile http://willsr71.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries Empty Re: Contest Entries

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum