Society of Confident Modders
Please Log In. If you do not have an account please Register. This will give you access to many more features in the forums. If you do not want to register, you can close this window and continue browsing the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log In. If you do not have an account please Register. This will give you access to many more features in the forums. If you do not want to register, you can close this window and continue browsing the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins

2 posters

Go down

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins Empty I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins

Post by KingVJoker Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 am

I have some knowledge on making mod but I need better understand of making a mod and the step to make a one. I have never made a plugin before and I will to learn how to make one as well. Anybody will like to help me out learn how to make a mods and plugins?
KingVJoker
KingVJoker

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins 8aEsJs9

https://www.youtube.com/KingVJoker

Back to top Go down

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins Empty Re: I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins

Post by wyattbergeron1 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm

I would help you, but I'm a texturer. But, on your first mod I can texture some blocks for you.
wyattbergeron1
wyattbergeron1

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins JcZLVWI

Back to top Go down

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins Empty Re: I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins

Post by KingVJoker Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

wyattbergeron1 wrote:I would help you, but I'm a texturer. But, on your first mod I can texture some blocks for you.
If there no coder on, i don't mind learning how texture thing.
KingVJoker
KingVJoker

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins 8aEsJs9

https://www.youtube.com/KingVJoker

Back to top Go down

Post by wyattbergeron1 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Okay, I guess I'll teach you that way you can texture when you do learn how to mod, e-mail me @ travisbergeron2011@gmail.com
wyattbergeron1
wyattbergeron1

I will like some help learning how to make mods and plugins JcZLVWI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down