Society of Confident Modders
Please Log In. If you do not have an account please Register. This will give you access to many more features in the forums. If you do not want to register, you can close this window and continue browsing the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log In. If you do not have an account please Register. This will give you access to many more features in the forums. If you do not want to register, you can close this window and continue browsing the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding Application - bmanrules

2 posters

Go down

Modding Application - bmanrules Empty Modding Application - bmanrules

Post by Bman Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 am

Modder

When you started to make mods: Way back, probably started to learn around Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 but have improved greatly since.

Speciality (terrain gen, mobs...): If I were to pick one of my specialities, it would probably be mobs however I am just as good at making items/blocks as I am with mobs. I'm ok at terrain gen (i.e I understand how to make islands/mountains/plains) and the generation of custom dungeons in the overworld, nether and end. My one weakness is probably g.u.i and SMP but I'm getting the hang of it Wink

Example(s) of your work: - Probably the most popular of the mods I've released:

Guests can't post links, so you might have some stitching to do Smile

(PlanetMinecraft.com) mod/152-modloaderfml-the-airship-mod---colours-recoded-and-animated/

(Youtube.com) watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lamOV89av2Q

Why we should accept you: The main reason I discovered SoCM was because of the upcoming competition. It's been a while since I've seen competitions of any type on PMC or the MC Forums since they stopped doing them a while back and I'm really interested in seeing how I fare against other modders. I'm also a pretty good modder (If I don't mind saying Razz) with experience in nearly everything there is to do in Minecraft, minus SMP (Which I'm working on learning now)

Thanks for your consideration!
Anonymous
Bman

Back to top Go down

Modding Application - bmanrules Empty Re: Modding Application - bmanrules

Post by FiskFille Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am

Bman wrote:Modder

When you started to make mods: Way back, probably started to learn around Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 but have improved greatly since.

Speciality (terrain gen, mobs...): If I were to pick one of my specialities, it would probably be mobs however I am just as good at making items/blocks as I am with mobs. I'm ok at terrain gen (i.e I understand how to make islands/mountains/plains) and the generation of custom dungeons in the overworld, nether and end. My one weakness is probably g.u.i and SMP but I'm getting the hang of it Wink

Example(s) of your work: - Probably the most popular of the mods I've released:

Guests can't post links, so you might have some stitching to do Smile

(PlanetMinecraft.com) mod/152-modloaderfml-the-airship-mod---colours-recoded-and-animated/

(Youtube.com) watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lamOV89av2Q

Why we should accept you: The main reason I discovered SoCM was because of the upcoming competition. It's been a while since I've seen competitions of any type on PMC or the MC Forums since they stopped doing them a while back and I'm really interested in seeing how I fare against other modders. I'm also a pretty good modder (If I don't mind saying Razz) with experience in nearly everything there is to do in Minecraft, minus SMP (Which I'm working on learning now)

Thanks for your consideration!
You are indeed accepted.
FiskFille
FiskFille

Modding Application - bmanrules TdhvdUY

Back to top Go down

Modding Application - bmanrules Empty Re: Modding Application - bmanrules

Post by Willsr71 Sat May 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Guests can now post links.
Willsr71
Willsr71

Modding Application - bmanrules TdhvdUY